What to Know Before Buying Recessed Lights
A recessed light or popularly known as can lights, spotlights, or high hats lights are usually used as interior LED lighting products. These can be used for downlighting, uplighting, or wall lighting. It can be used for commercial as well as residential places too. The recessed lights can be easily mounted over the wall or ceiling. Lighting of Tomorrow provides this lighting solution in the trim or round forms.
Types of Recessed Lights
- Wall Mounted Lights: This type of recessed light when angled into the wall it will light up your pathway or the steps.
- Ceiling Lights: It is the most common type of recessed light and this form of recessed downlighting is from the ceiling.
- In-Ground Lighting: Get the uplight landscape or pathway illuminated with the in-ground recessed lights.
Size of the Recessed Lights You Can Use
The energy saving company provides recessed lights that range from 4 inches to 12 inches in length. These recessed lights are available in 3k color temperature to 5k color temperature range. You can also get the dimmable lights in various shapes specifically the round and the trim ones. Moreover, these recessed lights give the power of 9W to 24W. The life of these recessed lights ranges from 40,000 to 50,000 hours. These lights also give output between 400 lumens per watt to 550 lumens per watt.
Features of the Recessed Lights
Below are a few intriguing features of using these adjustable LED wall light or can lights or recessed lights:
- It powers the wide-angled area of your room, hallway, or the pathway.
- These are energy-efficient lighting system that works for than 50,000 hours, so they require less maintenance.
- The recessed lights especially used for the ceilings provide sophistication to the ceiling of the commercial or the residential places.
- They are great for providing natural ambiance to the objects in the presence of artificial lighting.
- Interestingly, these recessed lights are available in dimmable forms and their sleek and slim design looks great when used in the rooms.
- The downlighting recessed lights work like the spotlight or broad floodlights to provide full brightness to the room.
- There is no more clutter presence of lights in the room with recessed, as they provide a minimalist effect on the surroundings.
If you are looking forward to getting the best LED light installations in the Florida area, then get in touch with the Lighting of Tomorrow team. They have a wide variety of recessed lights with dimmable feature provision too. You can get them at affordable rates.