➢ L.O.T. as a benefit to you, has developed the ideas and concepts detailed in this proposal. These are considered by L.O.T. to be confidential and proprietary. These ideas and concepts remain the sole property of L.O.T. The Customer acknowledges and agrees to honor our proprietary right to the contents of this proposal and refrain from disclosing such content or any information to any third party without the prior written consent of L.O.T. Any unauthorized use of these ideas and concepts is strictly prohibited.
➢ L.O.T. shall protect all material workmanship incorporated in the electrical installation performed on such said projects, as noted by contract. This program will cover defects due to faulty workmanship or negligence for a period of twelve (12) months or one (1) year for the General Construction warranty, and modified by the supplementary conditions, or for such longer periods as may be designated in specific division of the Specifications
➢ This protection plan is binding where defects occur due to normal usage conditions and does not cover willful and malicious damage, damages inadvertently caused by the Customer, damages caused by Acts of God or other Casualty.
➢ This protection plan shall begin upon final inspection date of such said specific project.
➢ Warranty service calls including troubleshooting and repairs are to be completed Monday through Friday 9a.m. to 5p.m. EST. Warranty service calls outside of the normal service hours listed may be subject to emergency service call rates
Terms and Conditions:
➢ Customer/Applicant agrees to pay for all invoices for all labor, material, supplies, equipment, consumables, rents, additional costs of bonds, insurance premiums, permits, fees, taxes, and any costs of additional supervision, field, or office services supplied to the Customer/Applicant, to the Customer/Applicant’s representative or at the Customer/Applicant’s direction upon receipt unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Customer/Applicant agrees to pay, upon demand, a late charge of 1.5% (A.P.R. 18%) for all invoiced amounts that have not been paid within thirty (30) days from the invoice date. For time and material jobs, payment is due COD or by Mastercard, VISA, American Express, or Discover.
➢ Late charges of 1.5% (18% APR) will be applied to the account at 30 days past due with actual services ceased and/or terminated at 60 days past due.
➢ NOTICE TO OWNER: FAILURE OF THIS CONTRACTOR/CUSTOMER TO PAY THOSE PERSONS SUPPLYING MATERIAL OR SERVICES TO COMPLETE THIS CONTRACT CAN RESULT IN THE FILING OF A MECHANIC’S LIEN ON THE PROPERTY WHICH IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS CONTRACT PURSUANT TO CHAPTER 84, The Florida Uniform Federal Lien Registration Act. TO AVOID THIS RESULT, YOU MAY ASK THIS CONTRACTOR FOR “LIEN WAIVERS” FROM ALL PERSONS SUPPLYING MATERIAL OR SERVICES FOR THE WORK DESCRIBED IN THIS CONTRACT. FAILURE TO SECURE LIEN WAIVERS MAY RESULT IN YOUR PAYING FOR LABOR AND MATERIAL TWICE.
➢ Should L.O.T. refer any past-due balance to an attorney or collection agency for collection efforts, Customer/Applicant agrees to pay, upon demand, in addition to any balance then due and owing, reasonable attorney’s fees together with any other fees, costs, or expenses incurred to collect the past-due balance, including court costs. Applicant/Customer agrees that the term ‘reasonable attorneys’ fees’ as used herein shall not be construed as being less than one-third (1/3) of the sum owing to L.O.T.
➢ Customer understands and agrees to being held financially responsible for any and all additional work requested and/or directed by the Customer including its owners, officers, manager, superintendent, or other representative.
➢ Customer acknowledges that L.O.T. maintains an employment agreement that contains current and post-employment restrictions. Restrictions, such as but not limited to: engaging in business that competes with L.O.T., soliciting present or perspective Customers, etc. Attempts to engage employees outside of this agreement will result in reasonable attorney fees together with any other cost or expenses incurred to protect L.O.T. and employee agreement.
➢ A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-stock or special-order items.
➢ Due to the volatility of the copper market and its direct impact on our cost, this proposal may be withdrawn if not accepted within ten days.
➢ Damages to any public or private unmarked utilities such as but not limited to phone, cable, electric, gas, irrigation system, water and/or sewer.
➢ Damages to all surfaces and coverings, such as but not limited to drywall, plaster, paint, tile, brick, carpet, wallpaper, concrete, etc.
➢ All engineered and design drawings.
➢ Demolition and clean-up unless clearly specified.
➢ Electrical work outlined in any other sections.
➢ All voice/data, fire alarm, security and HVAC/temperature controls.
➢ All shift overtime, temporary electric, utility charges, and roof patching.
➢ Repairs to landscape, seeding and sodding, plants, trees, shrubs, etc.
➢ The assembly of specialty fixtures, accessories, and equipment and/or any non-standard products/devices.
➢ Any losses due to failure of back-up power system.
➢ Provisions for labor, materials and/or related costs for unforeseen items underground which need to be removed, altered, or drilled through such as, but not limited to, stumps, tree roots, rocks, footings, foundations, etc.
➢ Provisions for adjustments of settings for motion or photovoltaic operated switches, lights, or other electrical components. All adjustments will be completed on an hourly basis.
➢ If the work of L.O.T. is prevented, hindered, delayed or otherwise made impracticable by reason beyond the control of L.O.T. including, but not limited to: any strike, flood, riot, fire, explosion, war, terrorist act or any other casualty, by any act or request of a governmental body, or as a result of any cause which cannot be overcome by reasonable diligence and without unusual expense, L.O.T. will be excused from such performance and the Customer agrees to pay for any and all portions of work completed, according to the terms herein.
➢Upon authorizing proposal in all appropriate locations, please contact L.O.T. to schedule the commencement of specified work on this project.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
30 Days Standard Return Policy
At Lighting of Tomorrow, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If are you not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your order to us within 30 days of purchase date for return.
You have the option of exchanging the items(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the items if meets the conditions below. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Please allow 7-10 days for credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from receiving the order back.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Lighting of Tomorrow reserves the right to refuse the return.
Shipping & Returns
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you ordered it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Contact us prior to sending back your item so that we can issue you a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item.
- We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment)
- All Returns are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We recommend a carrier such as USPS Priority, FedEx, or UPS as it can be traced. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $1000.00 being shipped within the Continental USA.
- International Orders are shipped out via UPS or USPS Priority Mail (Fee will be automatically calculated at Checkout)
- Most orders are shipped out within 24 Hours.
- Once your order is shipped out, we will email you the Tracking Information.
1. Orders.Seller’sproposals to Buyer are valid for 30 days from issuance unless otherwise agreed to by Seller in writing. Orders may not be cancelled or modified, either in whole or part, without Seller’s express written consent. If Seller consents to any order modification or cancellation, it may impose an order modification or cancellation fee. All prices are as stated in Seller’s quote and specifically override any prices referenced in Buyer’s purchase order. Due to the volatility of the copper market and its direct impact on cost, Seller may withdraw these proposals if not accepted within ten days.The prices stated in this Agreement are in U.S. dollars and do not include transportation, insurance or any sales, use, excise or other taxes, duties, fees or assessments imposed by any jurisdiction.
2. Title, Risk of Loss and Acceptance of Goods. Subject to the security interest reserved to Seller, possession and risk of loss for all goods shall pass to Buyer upon Seller’s delivery of such goods to any carrier, common or otherwise. Title to such goods shall not pass until they have been fully paid for by Buyer. Buyer shall inspect all goods immediately upon delivery for concealed damage. Buyer shall have been deemed to have accepted the goods and services as delivered within fifteen (15) business days of delivery unless Buyer shall notify Seller of any deficiency in writing. Confiscation or destruction of or damage to products shall not release, reduce or in any way affect the liability of Buyer. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any use of a product by Buyer, its agents, employees, contractors or licensees, for any purpose, after delivery thereof, shall constitute acceptance of that product by Buyer. In the event Buyer rejects or revokes acceptance of any products for any reason, all risk of loss and/or damage to such products shall nonetheless remain with Buyer unless and until the same are returned undamaged (or in the condition received by Buyer) at Buyer’s expense to such place as Seller may designate in writing. Cancellation or suspension of orders will be accepted by Seller only upon terms that will indemnify the Seller for liabilities and expenses incurred by Seller regarding such order and commitments made by Seller and which will provide for profit on work in process and for the contract value of goods completed and ready for shipment. Postponement of deliveries at Buyer’s request, if for a period of more than thirty (30) days, will not be made without Seller’s approval first being obtained. All postponements are subject to storage and handling charges. Delivery of goods shall be considered complete if final delivered quantities are within +/- 10% of order quantities. Seller has the option of either replacing defective goods or crediting Buyer for the purchase price of such goods. A new Purchase Order is required for replacement orders.
3. Invoices and Payment. Buyer agrees to pay Seller, upon receipt, the full amount of the invoice unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing. Buyer agrees to pay for all labor, materials, supplies, equipment, consumables, additional costs of bonds, insurance premiums, permits, fees, taxes, and any costs related to additional supervision, field, and/or office services provided by Seller to Buyer, Buyer’s representative or to any party at Buyer’s request. Buyer agrees further to pay, upon demand, a monthly finance charge of 1.5% (A.P.R. 18%) for unpaid invoiced amounts outstanding after thirty (30) days from the invoice date. Payment for projects involving paying time and materials will be Cash on Delivery (“COD”) or by Mastercard, VISA, American Express or Discover. A minimum restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all non-stock or special order items.
4. Limited Commercial Warranty. Seller shall provide to the original purchaser a limited warranty for each of Seller’s commercial grade products provided under this Agreement. Seller reserves the right to modify its limited warranty at any time in its sole discretion. Subject to exclusions noted below, Seller warrants that all products sold and services provided by Seller will be free of defects in material or workmanship. This warranty is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of product with the same or functionally equivalent product or component at Seller’s discretion, within a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to Buyer. THIS WARRANTY IS VOID IN ANY CASE WHERE PRODUCTS ARE USED/INSTALLED IN A MANNER NOT CONSISTENT WITH THEIR DESIGNED USE.This warranty does not cover willful and malicious damage, damages inadvertently caused by the customer, damages caused by Acts of God or other Casualty. This protection plan shall begin upon final inspection date of such said specific project.Warranty service calls, to include troubleshooting and repairs to be completed Monday through Friday 9a.m. to 5p.m. EST. Warranty service calls outside of the normal service hours listed may be subject to emergency service call rates.The process to inspect and replace products under this Warranty shall take about five to seven weeks to complete. The Buyer will be responsible for the shipping costs related to the replacement; the depreciation of products and the electrician hourly rate (if the defect is not related to workmanship). The warranty start date for replaced products will be the original purchase date. This warranty does not cover lost or stolen products.
5. Limitation of Liability and Claims. SELLER’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY IN DAMAGES OR OTHERWISE SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, RECEIVED BY SELLER HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT SHALL SELLER BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, OR ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER DAMAGES. NO ACTION, REGARDLESS OF FORM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES FURNISHED BY SELLER MAY BE BROUGHT BY BUYER MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUED.
6. Intellectual Property Rights. Except with respect to any product that Buyer has specifically contracted in writing with Seller to design or develop (and with regard to which such contract specifically provides that the Buyer is the owner of the related intellectual property rights), nothing herein shall be deemed to grant to Buyer any right, title or interest in or to any intellectual property rights (including any patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights) and all such patent, copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights are expressly reserved by Seller.
7. Performance. Seller will make a reasonable effort to observe the dates specified herein or such later dates as may be agreed to by Buyer for delivery or other performance, but Seller shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or failure to perform due to acceptance of prior orders, strike, lockout, riot, war, fire, acts of God, accident, delays caused by any subcontractor or supplier or by Buyer, technical difficulties, failure or breakdown of machinery or components necessary for order completion, inability to obtain or substantial rises in the price of labor or materials or manufacturing facilities, curtailment of or failure to obtain sufficient electrical or other energy supplies, or compliance with any law, regulation, order or direction, whether valid or invalid, of any governmental authority or instrumentality thereof, or due to any circumstances or any causes beyond its reasonable control, whether similar or dissimilar to the foregoing and whether or not foreseen. As used herein, “performance” shall include, without limitation, fabrication, shipment, delivery, assembly, installation, testing and warranty repair and replacement, as applicable.
Buyer agrees that any delay in delivery or failure to deliver or perform any part of this Agreement shall not be grounds for Buyer to terminate or refuse to comply with any provisions hereof and no claim or penalty of any kind shall be effective against Seller for such delay or failure; provided, however, that if the delay or failure extends beyond six (6) months from the originally scheduled date either party may, with written notice to the other, terminate this Agreement without further liability for the unperformed part of this Agreement
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, proposals, agreements and understandings, whether oral or written, relating to the products to be purchased hereunder or otherwise relating to the subject matter of this Agreement. Any representation, warranty, course of dealing or trade usage not expressly contained or referenced herein shall not be binding on Seller.
9. Attorney’s Fees. In the event of default in payment of the purchase price or any part thereof, Buyer agrees to pay Seller’s expenses, including collection agency fees, reasonable attorney’s fees and other expenses incurred by Seller in enforcing payment thereof, including all expenses incurred in connection with any arbitration and/or judicial proceeding.
10. Jurisdiction, Venue and Waive of Jury Trial. This Agreement shall be construed, enforced and governed by and in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The parties hereby agree that all actions or proceedings arising directly or indirectly, from thisAgreement shall be litigated in courts having a situs within the State of Florida, County of Broward and the Buyer and Seller hereby consent and agree to such courts having exclusive jurisdiction of such litigation. Buyer and Seller knowingly, voluntarily and intentionally waive any right to trial by jury in any action or other legal proceeding arising out of this Agreement.
10. Arbitration. Any controversy or claim arising out of this Agreement or any alleged breach of this Agreement shall be resolved by means of binding arbitration before a single arbitrator in accordance with the then existing Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration shall be held in Broward or Dade County, Florida. The arbitrator shall issue a reasoned award. Judgment upon the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. The arbitration proceedings and arbitrator’s award shall be maintained by the parties as strictly confidential, except as is otherwise required by court order or as is necessary to confirm, vacate or enforce the award and for disclosure in confidence to the parties’ respective attorneys, tax advisors and senior management and to family members of a party who is an individual.
11. Assignment. Buyer shall not assign or transfer any rights or claims under this Agreement without the prior written consent of Seller, and any purported assignment made without such consent shall be void. This Agreement shall be binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the successors and permitted
12. Product Safety. Buyer shall comply fully with all applicable safety-related laws, rules and regulations of any governmental body having jurisdiction to regulate the manufacture, distribution or sale of items incorporating the products supplied by Seller. Buyer shall obligate all persons and entities buying such products from Buyer (other than end users) to comply with such industry standards, laws, rules or regulations applicable to such person or entity. Buyer shall defend and hold Seller harmless against any expense, loss, costs or damages relating to any claimed failure by Buyer to comply with such industry standards, laws, rules or regulations or from any bodily injury, illness or property damage resulting from products manufactured by Buyer which incorporate the products supplied by Seller.
13. Default and Termination. Buyer shall be deemed In material default if Buyer fails to pay any amounts when due hereunder, cancels or attempts to cancel this Agreement prior to delivery or refuses delivery or otherwise violates, fails or refuses to abide by or acknowledge thisAgreement, or threatens any of the foregoing or fails to pay Seller any sums due under any other agreement or otherwise. In the event of a material default by Buyer, Seller may, upon written notice to Buyer, (1) suspend its performance and withhold shipments, in whole or in part, (2) terminate this Agreement, (3) declare all sums owing to Seller immediately due and payable, and/or (4) recall products in transit, retake same and repossess any products held by Seller for Buyer’s account, without the necessity of any other proceedings, and Buyer agrees that all products so recalled, taken or repossessed shall be the property of Seller, provided that Buyer is given credit therefore. Exercise of any of the foregoing remedies by Seller shall not preclude exercise of any of the others, and neither the existence nor exercise of such remedies shall be construed as limiting, in any manner, any of the rights or remedies available to Seller under the Uniform Commercial Code or other laws. Buyer may only terminate for Seller’s material breach if Seller, after written notice received from Buyer, fails to cure within 30 days of such receipt of notice. Any termination by Buyer must be in writing. In the event of a termination by Buyer or Seller for any reason other than a material breach by Seller that Seller fails to cure, Buyer shall pay Seller termination charges consisting of all of Seller’s costs and expenses incurred in connection with Seller’s performance (including without limitation labor, material and overhead), all costs and expenses incurred as a result of termination, any of Seller’s other incidental damages and Seller’s expectation damages. Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Seller has the option of either replacing defective goods or crediting Buyer for the purchase price of such goods. A new order is required for replacement orders.
14. Construction Lien. NOTICE TO OWNER: BUYER’S FAILURE TO PAY SELLER, AS A SUPPLIEROF MATERIALS CAN RESULT IN THE FILING OF A CONSTRUCTION’S LIEN ON THE REAL ESTATE PROPERTY PURSUANT TO F.S. § 713, ET SEQ.
All work will meet or exceed (N.E.C.) National Electric Code standards.
We will be responsible for installing the total number of LED fixtures and poles listed above.
All material and workmanship will be free from defects and warrantied for not less than one year from the initial installation
LED light fixtures will be warrantied for 5 years by the manufacturer.
Poles will be warrantied for 5 years by the manufacturer.
This quote does NOT include permit runner fees.
This quote does NOT include any city permit fees.
This quote does NOT include any engineering fees.
Not responsible for any existing electrical issues.
Not responsible for any, painting, patching, drywall, concrete, asphalt, landscaping, caulking or structural work.
50% is required on all approved projects and the remaining 50% balance will be due at the end of the project.
Any additional work will be billed at a rate of $65 initial fee + $125 an hour for master electrician(s) and $95 an hour per
Any additional materials will be billed accordingly after the project is completed.
A 25% restocking fee applies for all returns or cancellations.