Lighten Up the Commercial Places and Outdoors With the Best LED Area Lights
The LED area flood lights are the best energy efficient pick against the traditional pole lights as they illuminate the wider area and outdoor space. You can get the best quality LED area lights in South Florida from Lighting of Tomorrow. These lights are best used at parking lots, highways, airports, and other outdoor commercial areas. The owners can get these lights with the dimmable feature as well as with the motion sensor. Moreover, these lights are glare-free, can be operated and used easily, high performance, and low maintenance too.
You can get this exterior LED lighting in GAMA-T type, as Cobrahead fixtures in South Florida, LED post top lamps, parking lot light pole, commercial light pole, etc. One can use these light poles or lighting types in a few indoor locations as well as wet outdoor locations like courtyards, lawns, roadways, etc.
These lights have an output power ranging from 30W to 400W. They are available in the color temperature of 3k to 5k and give warmth and provide a good amount of brightness too. These LED post top lights in South Florida are motion sensor-controlled and comes power-packed with Photocell, DMX, and DALI. Even it can be dimmed between the ranges of 1 to 10V. Despite these features, the LED area lights offer many other benefits too. Let’s take a sneak peek into the same.
Advantages of LED Area Lights
- You can get LED Lighting and Energy Saving for Commercial Property from the reputed company Lighting of Tomorrow. Their LED area lights have modular designs that are easy to install, can be replaced, and maintained properly.
- These outdoor lights illuminate a good amount of area without any need for extra bulbs or any other types of lights. There is enough brightness in the whole commercial complex or the road outside.
- The comfort of walking and accurate visibility is another plus point of these modern LED area lights.
- These lights are eco-friendly without any toxic material, so there no harm to people as well as the environment. They are highly reliable, efficient, and durable too.
- The LED area lights save energy from 70% to 80% and do not require much maintenance because they can function for more than 50,000 hours and also comes with a 5-years warranty.
- If you are using the GAMA series for LED Area lights, then they can be used in unison with other GAMA series lights too.
Lighting of Tomorrow sells top-quality and affordable commercial LED lighting solutions to commercial users like offices, businesses, and community complexes.