Lighting Of Tomorrow's features 80W to 120W LED Wall Pack Light at 5000K provides 10400 to 15600 lumen output equivalent to 400W and cuts down the electric bill up to 80% instantly. Die cast aluminum housing and glass lens make it ideal for outdoor wet location environments. 50000 hour rate life makes LED wall packs more energy efficient and cost effective.
HIGH OUTPUT: 80W to 120W LED Wall Pack Light at 5000K provides 10400 to 15600 lumen output equivalent to 400W and cut down the electric bill up to 80% instantly
HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: Die cast aluminum housing and glass lens makes it ideal for outdoor wet location environments. 50000 hour rate life makes LED wall packs more energy efficient and cost effective
WIDE APPLICATION: LED wall pack is ideal for building perimeters, doorways, loading areas, parking lot perimeters, building facades, and other places around commercial buildings. It can be used as LED security lights for doorways and building entrances
5 YEARS WARRANTY: Our LED wall pack light is offered 5 years warranty against any defect in materials and workmanship, covers most damage and shipping costs for replacements. Contact us for any quality issues
EASY TO INSTALL: This beautiful LED outdoor commercial security light provides a wall mount installation system. It is perfect for industrial, factories, security area, and many other applications
- Working temperature - 40°F - 122°F
- Provides five years of professional warranty
- Beautiful appearance, Using Meanwell driver
- Using aluminum materials and 50000 hours lifespan
- Wall-mount installation methods available
- Using environment friendly contains, easier to install and maintain
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Wattage: 80/ 120W
Lumen: 10400/ 15600 lm
Installation Method: wall mount
Operating Temperature: - 40°F - 122°F
Lamp's Lumen: 130 lm/w
Environment: Wet Location
Color Temperature: 5000K Daylight
Rated Lifespan: 50000 hours
Warranty: 5 years
Product Length: 13.12 inch
Product Width: 9.881 inch
Product Height: 5.22in
Beam Angle: 90° x 100°
Safety Certification: UL
Housing Materials: Aluminum
Lens Type: Clear
- Please cut off the power before installation and ensure that the installation can withstand the weight of the lamp.
- In order to prevent the lamp from falling off, be sure to confirm the installation.
- Do not cover any material on the lamp.
- For safety, please connect the ground wire securely.
- This lamp is warranted for five years from the date of purchase.
- However, failures caused by decomposition, modification, or improper construction of this product are not covered by this warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.