Lighting of Tomorrow's Features 250W UFO LED high bay light fixture at 5000K provides 35000 Lumen output and cuts down the electric bill up to 80% instantly. Smooth dimming capacity allows you to adjust the brightness.
ENERGY EFFICIENT: 250W UFO LED high bay light fixture at 5000K provides 35000 Lumen output and cuts down the electric bill up to 80% instantly. Smooth dimming capacity allows you to adjust the brightness
COMMERCIAL GRADE DESIGN: The volumetric luminaire design creates a perfect balance of both horizontal and vertical illumination. Optimized PC lens delivers a low glare, uniform illumination
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Constructed of industrial grade heavy duty rugged die casting aluminum housing with excellent heat dissipation, high quality 2835 LEDs, and energy efficient LED driver, our high bay lighting fixtures ensure high performance for more than 50,000 hour lifespan
QUICK AND EASY INSTALLATION: The UFO high bay LED light is easily installed to the ceiling with the 3 power cord, built in hook. Provides you 2 extension cords with US 3 prong plug for easy and direct power sourcing, No hard wiring needed. A lot of time and energy will be saved
5 YEARS WARRANTY: The UFO led high bay light is offered a 5 years warranty against any defect in materials and workmanship, covers most damage, and shipping costs for replacements. Contact us for any quality issues
- Input voltage AC 100-277V
- Available mounts are surface, hook, and pendant mount
- User friendly die casting aluminum materials uses
- Working temperature -22°F - 122°F & 500000 hours of lifespan
- When uses milky dome to avoid glare especially installed lower than 5 meters
- Easier to maintenance operate this high bay UFO indoor and outdoor lights
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Color Temperature: 5000K
Input Voltage: AC 100-277V
Lumen: 35000 lm
Operating Temperature: -22°F - 122°F
Lifespan: 50000 hour
Warranty: 5 years
Beam Angle: 120°
Dimmable & Control: Yes, 1-10V Dim
Safety Certification: ETL
Housing Materials: Aluminum+PC
Package Weight: 7.68 lbs
Product length & Width: 11.02 x 11.02 inches
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.