Lighting Of Tomorrow's LED Solar Area Light brings environmentally friendly, renewable lighting to commercial plazas, residential communities, university campuses, city centers, tennis courts, and public gardens. With no RF interference, no IR/UV Radiation, and no mercury pollution, it’s easy to see why this solar product is so desirable. The aluminum die-cast heat sink manages heat dissipation, allowing for a lifespan of over 50,000 hours. This product comes with a 3-year manufacturer warranty and is available in a range of color temperatures from 2700k to 5700k. It has a wide beam angle of 120°, a frosted cover, a high efficiency imported silicon solar cell, and an IP rating of 65. Optional features are available, allowing for power & dimming optimization.
- 100-277V input, high brightness, low power consumption
- Long lifespan up to 50,000 hours, reduce maintenance costs
- Wide applications for garden, yard, flag light, lawn, park, potted landscape, etc.
- IP65 waterproof for outdoor use
- Easy to adjust the direction of the lights to suit different environments and need
- Product Number: LOT-AL-20-29 / LOT-AL-25-29
- Lumen Output: 2200-2600 lm/w / 2750-3250 lm/w
- Wattage: 20W / 25W/80W /100W
- Lumen Efficacy: 110-130
- CCT: 2700K / 3000K / 4100K / 5000K / 5700K
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Solar Cell: High efficiency imported silicon solar cell
- IP Rating: 65
- Discharge Time: >10-12 hours with 6-7 hours charge time in bright conditions
- Warranty: 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Certification: CE, RoHS, ISO
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.