Lighting of Tomorrow's Features These Motion sensor accessories provide an AC 100-277V and the working temperature is -40°to +70°c. Ideal for indoor or half outdoor lighting, like indoor parking, gas stations, stairwells, passageways, toll booths, waiting rooms, etc.
- User friendly contains available
- Easier to maintain and operate this accessory
- Provides a universal input voltage of 100-277V
- Motion sensor available
- Operating Temperature: -40°C ~+75°C
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Model Number: ANT-5-4T
Input Voltage: AC 100-277V
Microwave frequency 5.8 GHz ±75 MHz
Mounting height 50FT(15m) Max
Dim control output 0-10V
Temperature -40°F~+167°F(-40°C ~+75°C)
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry clot
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.