Lighting of Tomorrow's long life 40/60/80 Stubby LED light bulb is comparable in brightness to a 150-250W incandescent bulb. This lighting option is extremely energy efficient and low maintenance. A completely “green” option with no gases or other harmful emissions. Any heat generated by these lights is almost non-existent when compared to CFL light bulbs. Will not cause damage, such as fading, caused by traditional lighting.
The E26/E39 base is the most common screw-in bulb base and will fit into standard lamps, ceiling fixtures, or anywhere else that accepts a standard light bulb. Average life span of these lights is 30,000-50,000 hours which equates to three/five years.
- Beam angle : 360 degrees.
- Aluminum fins heat sinks and active air exchanging cooling
- system in order to speed up heat dissipation.
- It’s major to replace the CFL,MH,HID,HPS.
- Green ,energy saving, long and reliable life of 50,000 hours.
- No RF interference ,no IR / UV radiation, no mercury pollution.
- Wide color availability in degrees Kelvin(K),2700-6700K.
- Streamline exterior design, beautiful appearance.
- Environment friendly ,energy saving (70%~80%).
- Special circuit design, each LED work separately ,avoiding the single broken LED influence problem.
- Sports light, post top light.
- Canopy light.
- High ,low bay light.
- Roadway light, street light, billiard light.
- Other application
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.