Lighting Of Tomorrow's features these beautiful lighting accessories provide power control choices between 8W, 12W, and 15W. Auto sensing output within each range. Requires 24h times to recharge the battery.
CONSTANT OUTPUT AND EMERGENCY POWER: These beautiful lighting accessories provide power control choices between 8W, 12W, and 15W. Auto sensing output within each range. Requires 24h times to recharge the battery
SAFETY PROTECTION: With short circuit overload over voltage over temperature automatic protection, ensure long stability and working time for your applications
FIT FOR LED LIGHTING: 15 to 225W operating power such as linear high bays, flat panels, troffers, and linear strip lights
HIGH QUALITY: UL certificates long life span no noise isolation protection safety and illumination time is 90 minutes
5 YEAR WARRANTY: Hykolity is headquartered in the United States and provides high quality products at affordable prices, as well as a 5 year warranty and professional after sales support
- Emergency power control - Choose between 8W, 12W, or 15W
- Constant output power (auto-sensing output within each range)
- Illumination time: 90 Minutes
- Recharge time: 24 Hours
- Protection from over-voltage, under-voltage, overheating, and short circuiting
- Fit for LED lighting with 15-225W operating power such as linear high bays, flat panels, troffers, and linear strip lights
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Certification: UL Listed
Universal Input Voltage: AC 100-277V, 50/60Hz
AC Input Current: 100mA max
AC Input Power Rating: 5.5W max
Output Current & Voltage: 320-600mA 25V-48V (class 2)
Output Power: 15W max
Illumination Time: 90 minutes
Compliance: LVLE, RoHS
Warranty: 5 years
Test Switch / Charging Indicator: Low voltage, illuminated test switch
Battery High temp, maintenance-free Ni-MH battery. 5 years life expectancy
Battery Charging Current: 250mA
Recharge Time: 24 hours
Temp Rating: 32°F to 122°F
Dimensions: 15" x 2.17" x 1.3", 17.7" flexible conduit
Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.