Lighting of Tomorrow's long life HID LED light bulbs are comparable in brightness to a 100W-150W incandescent bulb. The "corn" design provides bright omnidirectional light at an affordable price.
The 5000K daylight white color temperature is recommended for workshops, garages, basements, porches, and other places that require bright light.
The E26 base is the most common screw-in bulb base and will fit into standard lamps, ceiling fixtures, or anywhere else that accepts a standard light bulb.
- HID Replacement for Applications from 50 - 150 Watts
- Suitable for Total Enclosed Fixture
- IP64 Rating
- 100-277 Voltage Rating
- Can Be Used in Base Up or Base Down Applications
- 50,000 Hour Lifetime Rating
- UL Type B Listed
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Wattage: 12W/18W/27W/36W
- Lumens: 1800/2700/3900/5200
- Color Temperature: 5000
- Dimensions:Ø2.36 x 4.92/Ø2.36 x 5.71 in./Ø2.36 x 6.69 in./Ø3.35 x 8.62in
- Base: E26, Medium
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Voltage: 100-277V
- Manufacturer: Commercial LED
- Model Number: CLC1-12W-RE-E26*/CLC1-18W-RE-E26*/CLC1-27W-RE-E26 */CLC1-36W-RE-5K-E26 *
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.