Lighting of Tomorrow's new series of 70W LED Canopy Lights will provide efficient and super bright lighting. It is your best choice to replace any old outdoor lighting fixture, especially for wet locations
ENERGY EFFICIENT: This led chips used with stunning 8400 lumens for this ceiling light fixture. Consumes 70W to replace 250W lighting. This LED light is energy saving with ultra low power consumption
HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: Die cast aluminum housing and glass lens makes it ideal for outdoor wet location environments. 50000 hour rate life makes LED wall packs more energy efficient and cost effective
IP66 GRADE: A 70W canopy ceiling light is perfect for wet and damp locations. Ideal for use in a gas station, parking lot, garages, underpasses, loading docks, warehouse, and many other applications
EASY INSTALLATION: You can install the LED canopy by pendant mounting or direct surface mounting. Easier to maintain and operate this beautiful light
PROFESSIONAL WARRANTY: Our LED wall pack light is offered 5 years warranty against any defect in materials and workmanship, covers most damage, and shipping costs for replacements. Contact us for any quality issues
- IP66 Waterproof - Suitable for indoor and outdoor application.
- Energy Efficient - Top Brand CREE COB led chips used with STUNNING 8400 Lumens for this ceiling light fixture. Consumes 70W to replace 250W MH light.
- Easy Installation - You can install the LED Canopy by pendant mounting or direct surface mounting.
- Outstanding thermal solution suit for usage in a commercial application
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Color Temperature: 5000K Daylight White
IP Grade: IP66
Operate Voltage:120-277V AC 50/60Hz
Operating Temperature: - 4°F - 104°F
Mounting: Pendant Mounting and Direct Surface Mounting
Dimension: 9.6 x 9.6 x 3 inch
UL-Listed and Lighting Facts certified
Warranty: 5 yrs
- Please cut off the power before installation and ensure that the installation can withstand the weight of the lamp.
- In order to prevent the lamp from falling off, be sure to confirm the installation.
- Do not cover any material on the lamp.
- For safety, please connect the ground wire securely.
- This lamp is warranted for five years from the date of purchase.
- However, failures caused by decomposition, modification, or improper construction of this product are not covered by this warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.