Lighting of Tomorrow's tube lights consume much less energy than standard incandescent, they offer the same quality of illumination. Enjoy soft, clear tones, incandescent-equivalent lumens and a correlated color temperature. Also, provides soft and clear beautiful light. These tubes can be installed either with a ballast (plug and play mode) or without a ballast (direct installation). These tubes have dual-end wired. The 15W/18W T8 bulb can be used in many situations in home, including garage, warehouse and hallways.
- Bypass Mode-Double and Single Ended (Type B)
- Bypass installation utilizes existing lamp holders
- Film Coated Shatter Resistant Glass Tube
- Frosted, Instant On / No Flicker
- 120-277 Voltage Rating, PF > 0.9
- DLC Listed, UL Classified
- G13 Mounting
- 50,000 Hour Lifetime Rating
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Temperature Range:-4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.