Lighting of Tomorrow's 25W Type B Retrofit / Bypass Mode Series LED T5 Tube lights consume much less energy than standard incandescent, they offer the same quality of illumination. Enjoy soft, clear tones, incandescent-equivalent lumens and a correlated color temperature. Also, provides soft and clear beautiful light. These tubes can be installed either with a ballast (plug and play mode) or without a ballast (direct installation). These tubes have dual-end wired. These LED Tube is available in 4000 and 5000 K.
- Bypass installation utilizes existing lamp holders
- Existing Fixture is Wired to Bypass the Ballas
- Film Coated Shatter Resistant Glass Tube
- Instant On / No Flicker
- Built-in Universal Voltage Driver AC 120-277V
- PF > 0.9
- 180° Beam Angle
- DLC Listed
- UL Certified
- G5 Mounting
- 50,000 Hour Lifetime Rating
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
- Wattage: 25W
- Lumens: 3200
- Color Temperature: 4000/5000K
- Length: 48 in.
- Base: G5, Miniature Bi-Pin
- Beam Angle: 180°
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.