Lighting of Tomorrow's tube lights consume much less energy than standard incandescent, they offer the same quality of illumination. Enjoy soft, clear tones, incandescent-equivalent lumens and a correlated color temperature. Also, provides soft and clear beautiful light. These tubes can be installed either with a ballast (plug and play mode) or without a ballast (direct installation). These tubes can be single-end or dual-end wired.
ENERGY EFFICIENT: 17W, 2300lm means a high efficacy of 133LM/W, 32W equivalent to a fluorescent tube. Energy efficient LED technology uses considerably less power and last longer compared to equivalent incandescent lights.
APPLICATION: Hotels, Schools, Hospitals, Factories and offices, Conference/meeting rooms, Residential/institution buildings, Bus, shuttle, railcar passenger interiors, Places where need energy-saving and high-color rendering index lighting
- Retrofit / Bypass Mode (Type B)
- 15W - Double and Single Ended
- 17W - Double Ended
- Existing Fixture is Wired to Bypass the Ballast
- IP40 Rating
- Low Thermal Decay
- No Mercury, Lead Free
- 100-277 Voltage Rating
- Film Coated Shatter Resistant Glass Tube
- NSF Certified, DLC Listed
- UL Classified
- G13 Mounting
- Low Maintenance
- No UV Emission
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Wattage: 17
- Lumens: 2300
- Color Temperature: 4000K/5000K
- Length: 48 in.
- Beam Angle: 240°
- Voltage: 120-277V
- Manufacturer: COMMERCIAL LED
- Model Number: CLT98-17WT8F40K-B/CLT98-17WT8F50K-B
- Lifetime: 50,000 Hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.