Lighting of Tomorrow's new series of LED outdoor security area light. Using top-of-the-line CREE COB LED chips, this light fixture runs at only 40W of power, about a third of its metal halide counterpart. It shines a stunning 4400 lumens of light in 5000K white, perfect for use as security or perimeter lighting.
WITH PHOTOCELL DUSK TO DAWN: Dusk to dawn photocell, which detects ambient light and powers on when the sun goes down. This LED post top garden light is ideal for the pedestrian street, factory, schools, garden, and courtyard
WITH IP65 GRADE: This elegant looking post top garden light is suitable for wet locations. Environment friendly contains no lead or marcarry. Also available for dialux simulations design
ENERGY EFFICIENT: 40W LED security barn light uses a high-efficiency LED chip module that can produce lights with 110 LM/W which can illuminate the parking area. This LED light is energy saving with ultra low power consumption
WIDE APPLICATION: The circular design gives the lamp a clean uniformed brightness which can be applied to a variety of outdoor scenes, such as the street, front yard, commercial, industrial, residential, and many other applications
FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: Very easy to install and transfer. Provides 5 years unlimited warranty and continuous, efficient, energy saving led lamp posts outdoor lighting environment
- For use with outdoor commercial pole LED shoebox lights in parking lots, roadways, parks etc.
- IP65 is suitable for wet locations
- Input voltage: AC 100-277V
- Dusk to dawn photocell
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Operating Temperature: - 4°F - 104°F
Lamp's Lumen: 110lm/W
CCT: 5000K Daylight
Lifespan: 50000 hours
IP Grade: IP65
Warranty: 5 yrs
Product Length: 10.24 inch
Product Width: 6.3 inch
Height: 5.2 inch
Housing Materials: Aluminum + Plastic
Lens Type: Frosty
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.