Lighting Of Tomorrow's features long lasting LED lights that are maintenance free, with no bulbs to change. Its light is similar to that of a typical halogen landscape flood light but it consumes over 80% less energy and has a rated life of 50,000 hours.
BUILT TO LAST: Top-quality features include all-metal construction, a long-life powder-coat finish, and weatherproof electronics. Cast aluminum construction is durable and weather resistant, able to operate in cold weather up to -4°F and hot weather up to 104°F
EASY USING AND HIGH PERFORMANCE: Long lasting LED lights are maintenance free, with no bulbs to change. Its light is similar to that of a typical halogen landscape flood light but it consumes over 80% less energy and has a rated life of 50,000 hours
WATERPROOF GRADE: Designed for both wet and damp locations, the enclosed design stands up to rust, corrosion, cracking, and any electrical shocks or fires due to moisture
WIDE APPLICATION: Clearwater glass for a unique and beautiful soft diffused light pattern. 3000K bright warm white light directed toward the ground for clear illumination. Ideal for illuminating and accenting pathways, steps, and gardens area
FAST INSTALLATION: The quick-install wire connector means an easy do-it-yourself installation that is quick and safe. Extra accessories needed like, transformer, wire low voltage wires
- Provides highly efficient and uniform lighting
- Suitable for wet and damp locations
- Input voltage AC 12V and Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
- Excellent color consistency, no flicker or buzzing
- Ensure efficient energy usage to save you money
- Easy and Fast Installation, quick and convenient installation suitable for damp locations
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Portfolio: LED Landscape Lights
Lumen: 185 LM
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Operating Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
Housing Materials: Die-Cast Aluminum
- Please cut off the power before installation and ensure that the installation can withstand the weight of the light.
- In order to prevent the light from falling off, be sure to confirm the installation.
- Do not cover any material on the light.
- For safety, please connect the ground wire securely.
- This light is warranted for five years from the date of purchase.
- However, failures caused by decomposition, modification, or improper construction of this product are not covered by this warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.