Lighting of Tomorrow's long life 36W F-type Corn light bulb is comparable in brightness to a 150W incandescent bulb. This bulbs offers an outstanding value, exceptional energy efficiency, easy installation, high reliability, and industry-leading support.
The 5000K daylight white color temperature is recommended for workshops, garages, basements, porches, and other places that require bright light.
The E39 base is the most common screw-in bulb base and will fit into standard lamps, ceiling fixtures, or anywhere else that accepts a standard light bulb. If you are looking for ambient mood lighting, these are definitely not the kind of light bulbs you want. If you are interested in making things brighter and more welcoming, then LED corn lights are great choice.
- HID / CFL / Incandescent Replacement for 150 Watts
- Unfolded Fin Type
- High Light Efficiency LG 3030 135Lm/W
- Top Quality Voltage Driver 100~277VAC
- Suitable for Total Enclosed Fixture
- HID Replacement for Horizontal Applications
- IP64 Rating
- Can Be Used in Base Up or Base Down Applications
- 25,000 to 50,000 Hour Lifetime Rating
- This lighting option is extremely energy efficient and low maintenance
- High Light Efficiency 135 Lm/W
- Top Quality Voltage Driver 100-277V
- Rotatable Base for Adjustable Beam Angle
- Wattage: 36
- Lumens: 4860
- Color Temperature: 5000
- Dimensions: Ø3.66 x 9.25 in.
- Base: E39, Mogul
- Beam Angle: 360°
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.