Lighting of Tomorrow's Features providing a 5000K cool white color of light a 11560LM, 17680LM, 23120LM, 34680LM, 40000LM, of output, delivers bright, high quality illumination, increases safety and security. Widely used in urban roads, industrial areas, residential areas, sidewalks, parking lot, schools, gardens and etc.
BRIGHT AS DAYLIGHT: Providing a 5000K cool white color of light a 11560LM, 17680LM, 23120LM, 34680LM, 40000LM, of output, delivers bright, high quality illumination, increases safety and security
ENERGY SAVINGS: Decreasing the energy consumption, maintenance, and electric bill by replacing 200W to 250W metal halide with our 85W, 130W, 170W, 255W, 300W LED New Linear High Bay Light fixture, Wide voltage input AC 100-277V
EASY TO INSTALL: Supports the wall mounting. Very easy to install and maintain these LED parking garage canopy light, Perfect for indoor and outdoor applications
WIDE APPLICATIONS: The LED New Linear High Bay lighting series can be widely used in indoor or outdoor lighting, like mechanical or electronic processing workshops, storage warehouses, steel mills, gas stations, toll booth, waiting rooms, the platforms of railway station, indoor stadiums and flower cultivating tents, etc
5 YEAR WARRANTY: A good Security led lighting offers five years of professional warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for an easy and fast replacement
- User friendly contains available
- Easier to maintain and operate this LED New Linear High Bay Light
- Using for 1560LM, 17680LM, 23120LM, 34680LM, 40000LM illuminate the parking area
- Provides a universal input voltage AC 100-277V
- Color temperature 5000K
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Input Voltage: AC 100-277V
Model Number: LHB2F85W27-50K-GEN2/ LHB2F130W27-50K-GEN2/ LHB2F170W27-50K-GEN2/ LHB4F255W27-50K-GEN2/ LHB4F300W27-50K-GEN2
Wattage: 85W/2FT, 130W/2FT, 170W/2FT, 255W/4FT, 300W/4FT
Lumens: 11560LM, 17680LM, 23120LM, 34680LM, 40000LM
Housing Color: White
Certificates: UL,DLC Premium
Packing Info: 1pc, 11lbs/26x15.5x2.5"/ 1pc/20lbs/ 47.5×15.5×2.5"
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain a high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.