Lighting of Tomorrow's Features the LED linear high bay light emits an extreme 35700lm Lumens of premium LEDs with 5000K Daylight color temperature using only 255W of electricity. This fixture is a great replacement for those energy consuming 750W. It has 0-10v dimmable and sensor compatible to save energy.
ENERGY SAVINGS: The LED linear high bay light emits an extreme 35700lm Lumens of premium LEDs with 5000K Daylight color temperature using only 255W of electricity. This fixture is a great replacement for those energy consuming 750W. It has 0-10v dimmable and sensor compatible to save energy
DURABLE DESIGN: Constructed of a robust durable housing, long lasting led chips, and energy efficient LED driver, the commercial led high bay lighting fixtures ensure high performance for more than 50,000 hour
WIDE APPLICATION: These LED bay light fixtures are the perfect solution for commercial lighting needs in large garages, warehouses and aisles, gyms, workshop, manufacturing space, and large retail spaces
EASY INSTALLATION: These high bay lights can be easily hung to the ceiling with the included chains and V-hook or surface mounted with brackets. They are UL premium complied to qualify for commercial lighting rebates and special incentives in certain areas
5 YEAR WARRANTY: Our high bay light is offered 5 years warranty against any defect in materials and workmanship, covers most damage and shipping costs for replacements. Contact us for any quality issues
- Working temperature is - 4°F - 122°F
- The motion sensor is available
- Input voltage AC 100 to 277V
- Luminous Efficiency 35700 Lm
- Using aluminum and plastic materials
- Environment friendly contains uses
- Provides 5 years of professional warranty
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Portfolio: Linear High Bay
Color Temperature: 5000K
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Lumen: 35700 LM
Lamp’s Lumen: 140 LM/W
Dimmable & Control: Yes, 0-10V Dim
DLC Complied: Yes
Housing Materials: Aluminum
Installation Method: Chain Hanging Mount
Finish Color: White
Lens Type: Frosted
Beam Angle: 120°
Product Length: 45.90 inch
Product Width: 13 inch
Product Height: 3.6 inch
Package Length:47.83 inch
Package Width: 14.21 inch
Package Height: 5.20 inch
Package Weight: 21.76 lbs
Motion Sensor: Included: No
Operating Temperature: - 4°F - 122°F
Safety Certification: UL / cUL
Rated Lifespan: 50,000
Warranty: 5 years
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
- When installing or replacing the power supply, directly open the back cover with a screwdriver, then remove the power supply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.