Lighting of Tomorrow's long life 20W Corn LED light bulb is comparable in brightness to a 60W incandescent bulb. This lighting option is extremely energy efficient and low maintenance. A completely “green” option with no gases or other harmful emissions. Any heat generated by these lights is almost non-existent when compared to CFL light bulbs. Will not cause damage, such as fading, caused by traditional lighting.
- Bulb Wattage: 20 W
- Bulb Shape Code: E27
- Lumens: 2300lm
- Bulb Shape: Corn Bulb
- Material: Aluminum
- Labels & Certifications: CE Marking, ROHS, EMC, LVD, ETL
- Installation Area: Indoor & Outdoor
- Color Temperature: Daylight 5000K
- Power Factor: >0.95
- CRI: Ra>80
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Dimension: Dia90*200mm
- LED Chip Code: 2835 SMD
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC
- Finish: Frost
- Replacement: 60W CFL
- IP Rating: IP65
- Bulb Life Hours: 50,000 hrs +
- Output Voltage: 277VAC
- Connectors: Screw
- Beam angle : 360 degrees.
- Aluminum fins heat sinks and active air exchanging cooling system in order to speed up heat dissipation.
- It’s major to replace the CFL, MH, HID, HPS.
- Green, energy saving, long and reliable life of 50,000 hours.
- No RF interference, no IR / UV radiation, no mercury pollution.
- Wide color availability in degrees Kelvin(K),2700-6700K.
- Streamline exterior design, beautiful appearance.
- Environment friendly, energy saving (70%~80%).
- Special circuit design, each LED work separately, avoiding the single broken LED influence problem.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.