Lighting Of Tomorrow's features this pack of LED recessed downlights that shine a warm 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K warm white light that closely resembles incandescent lights. You can achieve the cozy atmosphere that incandescent lights offer and intensify the brightness of your room.
BRIGHT AS DAYLIGHT: This pack of LED recessed downlights shines a warm 3000K to 5000K warm white light that closely resembles incandescent lights. You can achieve the cozy atmosphere that incandescent lights offer and intensify the brightness of your room
COMMERCIAL GRADE DESIGN: Heavy duty aluminum construction, withstands harsh weather. It can be easily adjusted 100° to meet your desired light beam direction
ENERGY SAVINGS: Save over 87% on your electricity bill. Replace 100W halogen bulb with 15W LED. Ideal for all recessed lighting applications
EASY INSTALLATION: Comes with E26 base adapter, fits most 6 inch metal cans for retrofit can lights installation. It is easy to install and maintain. Ideal for supermarket, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms and other applications
PROFESSIONAL WARRANTY: Our LED recessed can light is offered a 5 years warranty against any defect in materials and workmanship, covers most damage, and shipping costs for replacements. Contact us for any quality issues
- Save over 87% on your electricity bill. Replace 100W halogen bulb with 15W LED.
- Instant-on. High brightness 1100 lumens, 3000K (Warm white),
- 5 years warranty provided. Provides an extraordinary lumen output for height ceilings.
- Dimmable:5%-100% wide dimming range dims smoothly without flicker and buzzing, compatible with most household dimmers.
- Easy installation, comes with E26 base adapter, fits most 6-inch metal cans for retrofit can lights installation.
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Part Number: DLA-06-15-30K
Lumen (±10%): 1100 lm
Equivalent Wattage (est.): 100W
Working voltage: 120V / 60HZ
Safety Certification: ETL
LED Type: 2835 23 pcs.
Beam Angle: 100°
Color Temperature: 3000K/4000K/5000K
Lamp's Luminous (±10%): 80lm/w
Color Rendering: 90+
Environment Location: Damp Location
Lifespan: 50000 hours
Lamp Shell Color: White
Working Temperature: -4°F to 104°F
Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F
Warranty: 5 years
- Please cut off the power before installation and ensure that the installation can withstand the weight of the lamp.
- In order to prevent the lamp from falling off, be sure to confirm the installation.
- Do not cover any material on the lamp.
- For safety, please connect the ground wire securely.
- This lamp is warranted for five years from the date of purchase.
- However, failures caused by decomposition, modification, or improper construction of this product are not covered by this warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.