Lighting of Tomorrow's features this 155W LED linear lights adopts the latest high quality LEDs technology, high energy power efficiency with 0.88, generates more usable lighting per watt, and provides better light canopy penetration.
HIGHER EFFICIENCY: This 155W LED linear lights adopts the latest high quality LEDs technology, high energy power efficiency with 0.88, generates more usable lighting per watt, and provides better light canopy penetration
HIGH QUALITY DESIGN: 2 feet LED linear high bay light 155W 5000K delivers 21700 lumens, with 80 CRI 140lm. Using aluminum and plastic materials for this beautiful light
EASY TO INSTALL: The installation is quick and easy thanks to the included ceiling mounting brackets and can even be fixed with dimmer modules to control your light output. Chain mounting or pendant mounting
WIDE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for lighting warehouses, gymnasiums, industrial spaces, stadiums, factories, storage areas, grocery stores, and many other applications
PROFESSIONAL WARRANTY: This 155W LED high bay light provides 5 years of professional warranty. But products quality issue caused by disassembling, changing the fixture is not in the warranty period
- Working temperature is - 4°F - 122°F
- The motion sensor is available
- Input voltage AC 100 to 277V
- Luminous Efficiency 21700 Lm
- Using aluminum and plastic materials
- Environment friendly contains uses
- Provides 5 years of professional warranty
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Portfolio: Linear High Bay
Color Temperature: 5000K
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Housing Materials: Aluminum
Installation Method: Chain Hanging Mount
Finish Color: White
Beam Angle: 110°
Product Length: 23.80 inch
Product Width: 13 inch
Product Height: 3.6 inch
Motion Sensor: Included
Operating Temperature: - 4°F - 122°F
Safety Certification: UL / cUL
Rated Lifespan: 50,000
Warranty: 5 years
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
- When installing or replacing the power supply, directly open the back cover with a screwdriver, then remove the power supply.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.