Lighting Of Tomorrow's features this 20W high brightness level that fulfills your lighting needs in large applications. Acrylic Shade allows you a uniform light distribution, it can protect your eyes at any time.
EYE PROTECTION AND SUPER BRIGHTNESS: This 20W high brightness level fulfills your lighting needs in large applications. Acrylic Shade allows you a uniform light distribution, it can protect your eyes for any time
SMOOTH DIMMING: This fixture is compatible with the 120V dimmers, fitting various applications and making it simple to adjust the brightness without causing disturbing flickers and buzzing
ENERGY SAVING: Low electric consumption. 20W power draw with 1350lm/W efficacy at 4000K switchable compared to 160W fluorescent lights
LIFESPAN 50000 HOURS: Die cast aluminum with strong heat dissipation, external driver, easy to install and operate. uses high quality LEDs and reduce replacement frequency
5 YEAR WARRANTY: Hykolity is headquartered in the United States and provides high-quality products at affordable prices, as well as a 5-year warranty and professional after-sales support.
- IP grade perfect for wet and damp locations
- User friendly contains available
- Easier maintain and operate
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Portfolio: Ceiling Light
Input Voltage: 120V
Finish Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze
Lumen (±10%): 1350LM
Operating Temperature: - 4°F - 104°F
Lamp's Lumen: 67LM/W
Lifespan: 50000 hrs
Warranty: 5 yrs
Beam Angle: 110°
Product Length: 13 in
Product Width: N/A
Product Height: 3 in
Dimmable & Control: Yes, Triac
Safety Certification: ETL
Housing Materials: Aluminum + Plastic
Diffuser Material: Acrylic
Lens Type: Frosty
Installation Method: Flush Mount
- Please cut off the power before installation and ensure that the installation can withstand the weight of the light.
- In order to prevent the light from falling off, be sure to confirm the installation.
- Do not cover any material on the light.
- For safety, please connect the ground wire securely.
- This light is warranted for five years from the date of purchase.
- However, failures caused by decomposition, modification, or improper construction of this product are not covered by this warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.