Lighting of Tomorrow's Features providing a cool white 5000K color of light at 6300lm, 9800lm, and 12600lm of output, delivers bright, high quality illumination, increases safety and security. Ideal for indoor or half outdoor lighting, like indoor parking, gas stations, stairwells, passageways, toll booths, waiting rooms, etc.
BRIGHT AS DAYLIGHT：Providing a cool white 5000K color of light at 6300lm, 9800lm and 12600lm of output, delivers bright, high quality illumination, increases safety and security
ENERGY SAVINGS: Decreasing the energy consumption, maintenance, and your electric bill by replacing 150W to 250W metal halide with our 45W, 70W and 100W LED canopy light fixture, Wide voltage input AC 100-277V
EASY TO INSTALL: 2 Types of installation methods. Supports pendant mounting or direct surface mounting. Very easy to install and maintain these LED canopy lights
WIDE APPLICATIONS: Ideal for indoor or half outdoor lighting, like indoor parking, gas stations, stairwells, passageways, toll booths, waiting rooms, etc.
5 YEAR WARRANTY: A good Security led lighting offers five years of professional warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for an easy and fast replacement
- User friendly contains available
- Easier to maintain and operate this LED UP Parking Garage Canopy Light
- Using 6300lm, 9800lm, and 12600lm to illuminate the parking area
- Provides a universal input voltage AC 100-277V
- Color temperature 5000K
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Wattage: 45W, 70W, 90W
Lumen: 6300 LM, 9800 LM, 12600 LM
Model Number: WSD-UPGC45W27-50K-W, WSD-UPGC07W27-50K-W, WSD-UPGC10W27-50K-W
Color Temperature: 5000K
Input Voltage: 100-277VAC
Mount: Surface mount
Housing Color: White
Certificate: UL, DLC Premium
Packing Info: 1PC/5.7LBS, 6.1LBS, 6.5LBS, 13.5x13.5x6"
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.