Lighting of Tomorrow's Features Providing a cool white 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color of light a 1200LM of output, delivers bright, high-quality illumination, increases safety and security.
BRIGHT AS DAYLIGHT: Providing a cool white 3000K, 4000K, and 5000K color of light a 1200LM of output, delivers bright, high-quality illumination, increases safety and security
ENERGY SAVINGS: Decreasing the energy consumption, maintenance, and your electric bill by replacing 60W metal halide with our 15W LED Disk Down Light fixture, Wide voltage input AC 100-277V
EASY TO INSTALL: Very easy to install and maintain these LED Disk Downlights, Perfect for indoor and outdoor applications. The platforms of the railway station, indoor stadiums, and flower cultivating tents, etc
WIDE APPLICATIONS: The 4 ft LED Disk Downlighting series can be widely used in indoor or outdoor lighting, like mechanical or electronic processing workshops, storage warehouses, steel mills, gas stations, toll booth, waiting rooms, the platforms of the railway station, indoor stadiums and flower cultivating tents, etc
5 YEAR WARRANTY: A good Security led lighting offers five years of professional warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for an easy and fast replacement
- User friendly contains available
- Easier to maintain and operate this 4 ft LED Disk Down Light
- Using for 1200LM illuminate the parking area
- Provides a universal input voltage AC 100-277V
Brand Name: Lighting Of Tomorrow
Model Number: D236-90-3000K, D236-90-4000K, D236-90-5000K
Color Temperature: 3000K, 4000K, 5000K
Input Voltage: 100-277VAC
Housing Color: White
Certificates: Energy Star, Lighting Facts,
Packing Info: 1pc/1lb,7x7x4.8"/ 12pc/12lb,24x16x11"
- Make sure the power has been turned off before maintenance.
- Clean the lens cover regularly to maintain high transmission of light.
- Clean up the dust from the reflector and heat sink regularly to keep sound heat dispersion.
- Be careful not to use water or corrosive solution for cleaning, preferably with a dry cloth.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.