Lighting of Tomorrow's 100 Watt Temporary Construction Lighting offers up to 75% energy savings over traditional halogen lamps. At less than six pounds, this fixture is vibration, shock and impact resistant, has a corrosion resistant, heavy duty cage, and its own self-locking hook that doubles as a convenient carrying handle. Unlike permanent lighting, temporary lighting is installed on a job site for a limited amount of time.
By using our 100W LED Work Lamp to replace 300W Metal Halide bulb for Temporary Work lighting fixtures, the customer is now able to save a lot per month from his electric bill.
- Beam angle : 360 degrees.
- Aluminum fins heat sinks and active air exchanging cooling
- system in order to speed up heat dissipation.
- It’s major to replace the CFL,MH,HID,HPS.
- Green ,energy saving, long and reliable life of 50,000 hours.
- No RF interference ,no IR / UV radiation, no mercury pollution.
- Wide color availability in degrees Kelvin(K),2700-6700K.
- Streamline exterior design, beautiful appearance.
- Environment friendly ,energy saving (70%~80%).
- Special circuit design, each LED work separately ,avoiding the single broken LED influence problem.
- Wattage: 100w
- Color Temperature: 5000K
- Lumen: 13000lm
- IP: IP65
- Input Voltage: 100-277VAC 200-480VAC
- Warranty: 3/5 Years
- Certification: ETL CE Listed
- Model: BB-HJD-100W-Q
- Replacement HPS: 300W
- Beam Angle: 360°
- Cover: Transparent, Matte, Lens available
- Lamp Base: Hook Install
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.