Lighting of Tomorrow's long life 30/40/60/80 Corn LED light bulb is comparable in brightness to a 150-250W incandescent bulb. This lighting option is extremely energy efficient and low maintenance. A completely “green” option with no gases or other harmful emissions. Any heat generated by these lights is almost non-existent when compared to CFL light bulbs. Will not cause damage, such as fading, caused by traditional lighting.
- Beam angle : 360 degrees.
- Aluminum fins heat sinks and active air exchanging cooling
- system in order to speed up heat dissipation.
- It’s major to replace the CFL,MH,HID,HPS.
- Green ,energy saving, long and reliable life of 50,000 hours.
- No RF interference ,no IR / UV radiation, no mercury pollution.
- Wide color availability in degrees Kelvin(K),2700-6700K.
- Streamline exterior design, beautiful appearance.
- Environment friendly ,energy saving (70%~80%).
- Special circuit design, each LED work separately ,avoiding the single broken LED influence problem.
- Sports light, post top light.
- Canopy light.
- High ,low bay light.
- Roadway light, street light, billiard light.
- Other application
- Power: 30W/40W/60W/80W
- CCT: 5000K
- Luminous Flux: 5200lm
- Replacement: HPS 125W
- ETL DLC YES
- Light Source: SMD LED
- Luminous Efficacy: >130lm/W
- Operation Temp: -40 to +45℃
- CRI: 80+
- Life Span: 50,000 hours at 25℃
- Voltage: 100-277VAC/50-60HZ
- Driver: Internal Power Supply
- Dimming: NO
- Beam Angle 360°
- Lamp Base: E26/E39
- PF: >0.95
- Warranty: 3/5 Years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.